Tomorrow is the day we’ve all been hanging out for. But please take note, things will be a little different from ‘normal’.
Members please take note of the below to ensure we keep our facility clean, hygienic and safe during level-2.
1. All members must wash their hands once they step inside the facility and use hand sanitiser in the entry of the builder both before and after training.
2. All members must wipe down all their equipment in their station in either the green, orange or red lane before and after each workout.
4. There will be a maximum number of eight members allowed in each gym at any one time.
5. All members must sign in at the reception/foyer of the gym to allow us to contact trace all members whom have been within the facility during level-2.
6. All personal training sessions: Physical distancing of 2m is recommended. Where a mask is worn by the personal trainer, this distance may be reduced to 1m.
7. All water coolers will be disconnected to ensure the sharing of germs is minimised.
See you at the gym!
Formula Fit Coaches